Department admins are essential in supporting postdocs. They are communication pipelines, ensuring accurate records, clarifying policy guidelines, and facilitating access to resources. OPA works with all administrators to support training, trouble-shooting, and communication.
Postdoc administration is governed by the policy on postdoctoral scholars, guidelines and procedures on this website, and business practices that meet internal and external regulations, including foreign scholar immigration. Appointment-related actions are managed via PeopleSoft Postdoc web forms.
How To: Quick Links
- Quick Access to:
- Sixth Training Year Dashboard
- H-1B Employment Visa Dashboard
- Postdoc Administrative Worklist (PAW) of pending transactions
- Click "Request Access" to the portal and each dashboard
- Requires an @stanford.edu email address
- To log in to Smart Sheet, enter your email address (without password) and click Continue to be redirected to a Stanford login page
Quarterly Postdoc Administrators Meeting
2024 Quarterly Meeting Schedule:
Agenda and zoom link will be emailed to the Postdoc Admin Listserve prior to the meeting date.