Faculty sponsors and their staff post open postdoc positions on the OPA position listings page.
Positions are reviewed by OPA before they appear online and are processed in the order in which they are received.
Postings are removed after six months.
Edit or close your posting by logging in, then returning to the Open Positions page.
- Valid SUNet ID required to use this service.
- Users must be authorized by their department to post positions.
- Users understand that all postdoc positions are mentored training positions under the direction of a faculty member and are funded and carried out in accordance with University policies and procedures.
- Users comply with immigration and labor laws when posting.
- Users recognize Stanford’s commitment diversity. Diversity includes, but is not limited to, culture, socioeconomic background, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical capabilities, and life experience. Recognizing the educational benefits of a diverse scientific workforce and a diverse academe, OPA actively recruits postdocs from all backgrounds to consider training here, provides networks of mentoring and support, and creates opportunities for successful contributions within the academia and with our surrounding communities.
Language of Position Postings
- The following language is automatically included in each post:
- "Stanford University is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer, committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce. It welcomes applications from women, members of minority groups, veterans, persons with disabilities, and others who would bring additional dimensions to the university's research and teaching mission."
- If funding requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents, clearly state the requirement. (Position postings cannot be limited in this way if it is not a requirement of the funding.)