Postdocs must update any change of address (requires a SUNet ID), upon arrival and at any time there is a change of address during the term of the postdoctoral appointment.
Follow these steps to make address changes in AXESS:
- Go to Axess
- Click on the “Student” tab near the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the "Personal Information" section.
- Click on the dropdown menu and select “Addresses”
- At this point, you have two options:
- Click “edit” next to the address you need to edit, or
- Click “Add A New Address” to add a new address.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions on how these instructions can be improved.
WARNING: Update your address in the Student tab, not the Employee tab. If you try to update your address as an Employee, you will get caught in an endless loop and be bounced back and forth between pages.
You can add or edit your Mailing, Stanford Directory (local), Permanent Home, Campus Work, email addresses, and phone numbers. Registering your contact information ensures that you will receive timely communications from central university offices (Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, University Payroll, Student Financial Services, etc.).
- Update your Mailing address to ensure receipt of tax documents.
- Update your Local address for Go Pass eligibility.
- International Scholars - update your Local and Permanent Home addresses to ensure SEVIS compliance.
- Update your new address in Benelogic: https://postdocbenefits.stanford.edu/documentation-and-instructions