Postdocs must update any change of address (requires a SUNet ID), upon arrival and at any time there is a change of address during the term of the postdoctoral appointment.
Follow these steps to make address changes in AXESS:
- Click on the Student Mega Menu, which opens the Student page
- Click the Demographic Information link at the bottom of the page to update address information
You can add or edit your Mailing, Stanford Directory (local), Permanent Home, Campus Work, email addresses and phone numbers. Registering your contact information ensures that you will receive timely communications from central university offices (Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, University Payroll, Student Financial Services, etc.).
- IMPORTANT: Update your Mailing address to ensure receipt of tax documents.
- IMPORTANT: Update your Local address for Go Pass eligibility.
- IMPORTANT: International Scholars - update your Local and Permanent Home addresses to ensure SEVIS compliance.
- IMPORTANT: Update your new address in Benelogic: https://postdocbenefits.stanford.edu/documentation-and-instructions