Important System Notice:
The Postdoc IDP Reporting System is experiencing technical issues and Stanford IRT is actively working to fix the problem. We anticipate the system being back online in July 2019. Users will receive an email when the system is back online, and this system notice will be updated. We apologize for this unexpected inconvenience.
**In the meantime, please save your IDP meeting date to report when the system is back online and working. **
** Please do not submit a new HelpSU Ticket or send an email about this known systems issue. **
The Postdoc Individual Development Plan (IDP) Reporting System is setup to report (postdoc), confirm (faculty), or view (staff) IDP meeting dates, and uses your SUNet/WebAuth to sign in.
[System Currently Offline] Login to Postdoc IDP Meeting Reporting System
- For more details about IDP meeting reporting, please see Key Steps for the IDP process.
- Postdoctoral Administrators only: Running PI IDP Reports (updated 09/28/17) instructions for running reports for your PI.
Important Web Browser Information for Accessing the System:
- If you cannot login, please clear your web browser's cache and cookies and start a new web browser session.
- If you are using a shared machine, please be sure to log out of recently used Stanford accounts, then close your browser window before trying to access the system.
- Chrome or Firefox web browsers are recommended for this system.
- Additionally, your web browser must be set to allow cookies for the sign-in process. (Information on enabling cookies in Chrome or Firefox.)
Questions, comments or feedback?
Please submit a HelpSU ticket or email postdocidp[at]stanford[dot]edu.