This event is part of series:
Tuesday, February 22, 12:00pm-1:30pm PT/ 3:00pm-4:30pm ET, via Zoom
Join the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs for this negotiation panel, featuring former Stanford postdocs now working as tenure track faculty. Learn how each person navigated negotiating their job offer and what they wish they had known prior to negotiating.
Moderated by Ravenn Gethers, Assistant Director of Training and Diversity, Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, Stanford University.
- Dr. Anna-Karin Gustavsson, Assistant Professor, Chemistry, Rice University
- Dr. Arnold Mathijssen, Assistant Professor, Physics & Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr. Matthew A. Gebbie, Assistant Professor, Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Dr. Rachel Willand-Charnley, Assistant Professor, Chemistry & Biochemistry, South Dakota State University
- Dr. Vivek N. Prakash, Assistant Professor, Physics, University of Miami
Stanford Postdocs -- Register HERE
Invited Institutions -- Register HERE
**IMPORTANT: If this is your first time registering for an event through our system, you will be asked to create an account before being able to access the event registration link -- please use your zoom account email address to register.