Apply through the website: https://energypostdoc.stanford.edu/
We seek the brightest emerging scientists who are interested in tackling the global energy problem through interdisciplinary approaches. Our fellows come from around the world, bring a diversity of experiences, identities, and perspectives, and share a desire to have an impact on the global energy transformation.
Fellows are selected on the basis of their academic achievement and the promise of their scientific research. Applications from all disciplines are accepted, from renewable energy, carbon management, and sustainable manufacturing to law, business, and environmental impacts.
Key to the Stanford Energy Postdoctoral Fellowship experience is the community of fellows. We are deeply committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community of fellows from across genders, races and ethnicities, cultures, physical and learning differences, sexual orientations and identities, veteran status, and work and life experiences. Applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
See eligibility requirements and application details on our website - https://energypostdoc.stanford.edu/
Information about the program is located on the wesbite: https://energypostdoc.stanford.edu/
Applying to the fellowship - only complete applications will be fully considered. A complete fellowship application will contain:
- Cover letter (1 page limit). This should be your impact statement. Provide the review committee with an overview of why you would be a great fit for the Stanford Energy Postdoctoral Fellowship. How will you leverage the training, network, resources, and support of this fellowship program to impact the energy field? What are your future goals and directions? How do you demonstrate a dedication to research excellence and impact within the broader context of sustainability?
- Curriculum vitae (3 page limit). This should include education trajectory, research, work experience, publications, presentations, teaching, and other professional experiences, along with your full legal name, contact information, and (expected) date of Ph.D., which must be received by the program start date.
- Research statement (1 page limit). This should be a summary of proposed research to be conducted at Stanford. The summary should include the primary question(s) you would research and why your inquiry would require an interdisciplinary approach. Describe the research strategy you will take. You should describe how the work of your co-mentors would make them the best Stanford PIs for you to work with. Remember that this is a summary only and, if interviewed, you will have ample opportunity to go into detail.
- Nomination letter. This should be written and signed by two eligible Stanford co-mentors, and uploaded by one of them. To ensure a strong nomination letter, provide these guidelines (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P--05Bkjo6JL_26_fIpjfSKRc5CQGZ2D/edi... - Stanford login required) to your nominating co-mentors. They will have access through the link provided.
- Two recommendation letters. One of which must come from your PhD thesis advisor. You will supply the names and contact information of your references, and they will receive a notification to upload their letters through the application portal.
Please see our website for FAQs about this fellowship. https://energypostdoc.stanford.edu/selection-fellows/frequently-asked-qu...
Further inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.