Please email your application to Inês Azevedo at email@example.com using the subject heading "Postdoctoral Position" by June 15, 2020.
The Interdisciplinary Energy Systems (INES) Research Group has two postdoctoral positions open, seeking candidates who are interested in working on engineering, economic, policy and social sciences aspects of sustainable, low carbon and equitable energy systems. These candidates would join the Energy Resources Engineering Department, Stanford University School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences.
- PhD in engineering, social sciences or other interdisciplinary programs.
- Prior experience in any of the following or other related areas:
- Energy systems
- Electricity sector
- Energy use and energy efficiency in buildings
- Behavioral aspects related to energy
- Policy analysis of energy and climate change
- Issues associated with environmental justice and distributional/equity effect associated with energy and climate change policy decisions.
- An updated CV.
- Name, email and phone number of three references for recommendations.
- PhD completion date or expected defense date.