Interested applicants should e-mail Melissa Wong at email@example.com
The Frock laboratory in the Department of Radiation Oncology at Stanford University is recruiting talented Postdoctoral Fellows with a strong interest in mechanisms of DNA double-stranded break (DSB) repair and chromosome translocations. We employ a high-throughput genome-wide translocation sequencing technology, LAM-HTGTS, using Cas9/gRNA endonucleases in developing lymphocyte model systems. This position is ideal for candidates with experience in cell culture and molecular biology and for those seeking to strengthen their expertise in genome editing methodologies, DNA sequence bioinformatics, and DNA DSB repair topics.
• PhD in Genetics, Cancer Biology, Biophysics, Biochemistry, or relevant discipline.
• Productive record of research and publication.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Capable of working effectively with collaborators.
1) Cover letter
2) Current CV with publication list
3) Statement (1 page max) of research experience, future goals, and interests in DNA repair