Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration by email to Ferrara.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and talented individuals for a postdoctoral position focusing on strategies for the evaluation of immunotherapy efficacy through the use of single cell sequencing, flow cytometry and multicolor immunohistochemistry. Project description One position is available immediately in the Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford (MIPS) (http://med.stanford.edu/mips.html). Within the context of this position, the applicant will develop highly multiplexed panels to sort on immune cell phenotype prior to sequencing and analyze the resulting data. Our laboratory is developing novel translational immunotherapy protocols. Our immediate goal is to determine the impact of combinations of agonists and focal therapy on myeloid cells and lymphocytes. The Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford (MIPS) was established as an inter-disciplinary program in 2003 and brings together scientists and physicians with expertise in each imaging modality to create a rich training program. The successful applicant must have a PhD in systems biology, immunology or a related area. Preference will also be given to candidates with experience in multicolor flow cytometry and CyTOF. This position will remain open until filled and is available for a minimum of 1 year (up to 3 years).
- Successful applicants will have a track record of productive research and publications.
- The candidate must have a PhD degree in systems biology, immunology or a related area.
- In addition, the successful candidate must:
- Have a solid foundation in immunology and systems biology
- Have experience in the analysis of flow cytometry and RNA-seq data
- Have a track record of academic publications, including writing/drafting first author papers
- Be driven, enthusiastic and highly ambitious
- Have a positive and social mindset
- Enjoy team-work and frequent communication with colleagues and collaborators
- Application letter (max 1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of 5 references to be contacted