The Rankin laboratory in the Department of Radiation Oncology at Stanford University is recruiting talented Postdoctoral Fellows with a strong interest in understanding the mechanisms of cancer initiation, progression and metastasis to identify and develop novel strategies for cancer therapy. This position is ideal for candidates with experience in cellular and molecular biology, tumor immunology, targeted therapy, radiation therapy or chemotherapy.
- PhD in Cancer Biology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Genetics, Immunology or relevant discipline.
- Productive record of research and publication.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Cover letter describing research experience and future goals.
- Current CV with publication list