Email pdfs of cover letter and CV to Rebecca Gaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
Postdoctoral Scholar position available for highly motivated candidates to join the Department of Surgery at Stanford University School of Medicine starting in June 2019 to learn and train in cancer biology and translational research using human biospecimens, and in vitro and in vivo models of cancer.
• Ph.D. degree with background in molecular and/or cellular biology and experience with genomics, or bioinformatics/computational biology preferred.
• Prior training or degree received from US/UK/Canadian academic institution or other equivalent institutions required.
• Relevant prior hands-on experience in state-of-the-art methods such as Next Generation Sequencing (RNASeq, etc.) and its data analysis, array-based miRNA/gene expression analysis, and non-coding RNA work will be given preference
• Must possess excellent writing and communication skills, a solid record of peer-reviewed publications, commitment to drive scientific projects, motivation for high impact, high quality research, ability to work closely with an interdisciplinary research team.
• Applicants must be able to learn and develop new skills as required for the studies. Ability to work independently is expected.
- Cover letter
- Contact info (emails/phone numbers) for three references