Info Sheets from invited Postdoc
- Biographic/demographic data cannot be corrected once Role #1 (Administrator/Originator) approves the info sheet in WorkFlow.
- If any of the following information is incorrect, you must return the info sheet to the invited Postdoc so the can correct it.
- If foreign:
- Data entered must be exact match of info on DS2019, passport, and visa.
- Names must match machine readable passport names (letters and spaces only; no symbols)
- If invited postdoc holds dual citizenship, all data must match the passport under which they are requesting the visa.
- If domestic:
- Data must match documents to be provided for I-9 form, like driver's license, social security card, passport, etc.
- DOB is MM/DD/YYYY
- All required documents must be uploaded by invited postdoc.
- Role #1 can upoad degree conferral .pdf when filling out Recommendation Form if this document is not available at the time the postdoc completes info sheet.
- If info sheet is accepted and later it is determined that a document is missing, Role #1 must upload it before submitting the recommendation sheet.
- If foreign:
Offer Letters Online
- Review the draft offer letter while working in the Recommendation Form.
- Note: Once the recommendation sheet is submitted and approved by Role #3, the recommendation form is locked and offer letter is automatically sent to invited postdoc.