COVID-19 Information Channels for Postdocs
- Health Alerts has the latest COVID-19 information for Stanford
- The OPA COVID-19 Updates page has Postdoc-specific COVID-19 information, including:
- postdoc telecommute agreements
- how to report if they suspect they have (or have tested positive for) COVID-19
- Postdoc Benefits has information on benefits offerings related to Coronavirus
- Immigration and visa questions go to Bechtel
Mental Health, Wellness, & Support
- Postdocs can make telehealth counseling appointments with the Faculty Staff Help Center.
- The Postdoc Assistance GuidanceResources is available 24/7 by phone for counseling, financial, and legal consultation.
- The Virtual Well-being site has resources for the entire Stanford community.
- Join the Virtual Recreation and Wellness hub through Stanford Recreation & Wellness. This is a trove of great offerings!
- Postdocs may access wellbeing webinars and workshops through the Stanford HIP program (free or for pay).
- Postdocs are eligible for a $10 student account (full access) in the Headspace meditation app.
- Check out the "Get Healthy" wellness resources for School of Medicine clinicians (and everyone else!).
- Postdoc Programs should be your first stop for professional and personal development designed by OPA for postdocs.
- These partners' programs are generally open to postdocs: VPGE, VPTL, OGE, BEAM, BioSci Careers, Grant Writing Academy.
- You have unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning courses through Stanford.
- Postdocs are able to audit Stanford courses with permission of the instructor.
- Teaching-related resources are available through CTL's Teaching Commons.
- Mind Over Money provides personal finance training with learning modules, recorded workshops, and budget templates.
- Google "Stanford free webinar" -- there's a lot!
- Stanford Postdoc Slack Community: open to all postdocs for communication and community-building.
- SURPAS - the Stanford Postdoc Association is working hard to advocate and build community for postdocs.
Other Stanford Resource Lists
- Family resources from Cardinal at Work.
- Dean of Research list of resources for research.
- Research Management Group list of updates and resources related to grants.
- School of Medicine community resources and updates.