Postdoc Pedagogy Journal Club
In category: Teaching and Mentoring Programs
The goals of this monthly, cross-field Journal Club are threefold:
- to explore various topics around teaching methods and pedagogical theory;
- to engage in cross-field discussion about enhancing our teaching practice, approach, and philosophy;
- to foster a community of postdocs with shared interest in teaching and learning.
In addition there is an email list for postdocs interested in teaching training and opportunities, including the Pedagogy Journal Club, which you can subscribe to here.
- The Pedagogy Journal Club is for postdocs of all disciplines.
- Participation is limited; registration is required.
- Lunch will be provided.
Past Postdoc Pedagogy Journal Club Topics & Readings can be found here.
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 13:00
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 13:00
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 13:00
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 13:00
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 13:00
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 13:00
Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 13:00
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 13:00
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 - 13:00
Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 13:00
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 13:00
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 13:00