Undergraduate Teaching Seminar
In category: Teaching and Mentoring Programs
We have partnered with the Stanford-SJSU IRACDA Program to bring Stanford postdocs seminars on teaching undergraduates. These seminars give postdocs boots-on-the-ground training in teaching at a Primarily Undergraduate Institution (PUI) like SJSU.
- Open to ALL Stanford postdocs.
- Offered in Winter - Spring quarters.
- Each Session is comprised of a 30-minute lecture and 1-1.5 hours of learning activities and discussion.
- Some sessions are held in-person at Stanford, and some sessions are held in San Jose and offered online for Stanford postdocs. Web links for these sessions will be sent to registrants ahead of time.
- Sign up for any sessions that interest you, and assignments/readings are optional.