E-mail mrivas at stanford.edu
Rivas Lab is recruiting a postdoctoral fellow to work on the genetics of disease progression. This work will be done with datasets from multiple cohorts including the UK Biobank and FinnGen. The research will include novel methods development and application with large disease datasets.
- Applicants must have a PhD with expertise in data analysis and human genetics.
- Priority will be given to applicants with prior training in statistical genetics.
- Experience with a programming language suitable for computational analysis (e.g. R or Python) is desired.
- The candidate must be enthusiastic, have extremely strong written and oral communication skills, be highly motivated, intellectually creative, able to work independently, and function well as part of a team.
- Successful applicants will have a strong track record of research productivity, presentations, and publications.
- Letters of recommendation
- Publication records