Candidates should submit application materials directly to Paige Collazo: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mignot Lab at Stanford University School of Medicine, Center for Narcolepsy in the Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences department is looking for highly motivated, self-driven postdoctoral fellow for a Data Science Postdoctoral fellowship. Our laboratory has extensive experience in statistical analysis of whole genome data, single cell expression, proteomic data. We also have a group of engineers working on deep learning applied to brain and physiological signals recorded during sleep (See https://www.mignotlab.com/). We seek postdocs with expertise in Python and R to assist us in multiple projects that would include statistical analysis of large-scale data including high throughput genomics and proteomics. Postdoc will be able to select specific project (s) in bioinformatics in areas described in mignotlab.com. Must have prior expertise in bioinformatics and/or ability to learn. Collaborations with other labs in Immunology, Computer Science or Statistics expected. The Division of Sleep Medicine and the Stanford University School of Medicine provide superlative training opportunities at the post-doctoral level in a highly stimulating and interactive environment.
- Must have graduated from an accredited PhD program by the start of the postdoc fellowship.
- Area of research must be in genetic/statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of high throughput genotyping and NGS technologies is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, self-initiative, attention to details, be dedicated, and self-motivated with a strong aptitude for team work.
- A cover letter detailed your past work and reasons for your interest in this specific position
- Curriculm Vitae
- Contact information for three professional references