Interested applicants should submit by e-mail the required application materials to Dr. Venkatesh Krishnan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A postdoctoral position is available immediately in the laboratory of Oliver Dorigo, MD, PhD, Director of the Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Our emphasis is on translational medicine and understanding of the microenvironment of ovarian cancer as it applies to the immune system.
We are applying genomic technologies to samples of ovarian from ovarian cancer patients and mouse model of ovarian cancer.
Stanford University offers a world- class academic environment and a vibrant and large community of postdoctoral fellows (http://postdocs.stanford.edu/). We are located in Palo Alto, California, which has a beautiful mild climate year-round and abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation and cultural experiences, while being within a short drive to San Francisco.
- PhD in Immunology, Cancer Biology or functional genomics.
- The candidate should be familiar with designing , developing and executing in vivo efficacy and mechanism of action studies to be used in the evaluation of potential drug candidates.
- A background in molecular immunology is desired.
- Expertise in molecular biology is essential.
- This is a highly collaborative environment, so excellent communication skills are essential.
- Cover Letter
- Names of three references