Interested applicants should forward the required application materials to Dr Maltzman (email@example.com).
A postdoctoral research position is available at Stanford University in the laboratory of Dr. J. Maltzman. The lab’s research focus is to understand mechanisms of T lymphocytes involved in immune rejection and tolerance. The applicant will be involved in the generation of murine models focusing on T cell development and regulatory T cells.
• Previous training and research experience in immunology, genetics, cell biology, or related field
• Experience with molecular biology including RNA-, ChIP-, and ATAC-Seq desirable but not required
• Strong background in multiparameter flow cytometry and/or CyTOF
• Computational experience will be considered a plus
• Ability to work both independently and be part of a larger team
- The ideal candidate should have PhD or MD-PhD in Immunology or a related field
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with a team
- Track record of peer-reviewed publications
- CV or biosketch
- A short statement describing previous research experience and future goals
- Contact information for three references