To apply, please submit the required application materials to:
Heike E. Daldrup-Link, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Radiology
Department of Radiology
A Postdoctoral Fellowship position is available in the Daldrup-Link lab (http://daldrup-link-lab.stanford.edu/) in the Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford (MIPS) for a scientist with expertise in preclinical MR imaging and cancer imaging. The successful candidate will join a team of researchers who investigate new immunotherapies for the treatment of osteosarcoma and glioblastoma in mouse models with multi-modality imaging techniques.
This position will remain open until filled and is renewable on an annual basis. Salary will be determined based on the experience of the candidate and the University guidelines for Postdoctoral Fellows.
- The ideal candidate will have a PhD or MD/PhD in MR imaging, preclinical cancer imaging, molecular imaging or related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with in vivo tracking of therapeutic cells in mouse models of cancer.
- Successful applicants will have a track record of productive research and first author publications in the field of MR imaging, cancer immunotherapy and/or molecular imaging.
- The ability to work towards deadlines with general guidance is essential for success in the academic environment.
- brief statement of career goals
- 2 letters of recommendation