This event is part of series:
Yearning for the way life used to be? Predictable. Productive. Permitted to freely gather.
Although COVID-19 and the accumulative events of 2020 have taken much from us, perhaps there is something we can gain. Drawing from philosophy, neuroscience and the science of self-compassion and happiness, this interactive workshop will demystify how and why uncertainty is experienced as a strong psychological adversity and guide you in the deep self-exploration required to turn this crisis into an opportunity to live from your inherent value.
After attendance, workshop participants will be able to:
- Gain insight to how uncertainty affects self-esteem and decision-making.
- Differentiate between conditional self-worth and unconditional self-value.
- Identify the factors that impede the experience of inherent value.
- Facilitate a paradigm shift from productivity to value driven creation.
- Construct and employ personalized methods for increasing ones experience of their inherent value.
- The installation of hope.