Qualified candidate should submit the required application materials via email to email@example.com
The Winn Laboratory within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Stanford University School of Medicine announces as opening for a postdoctoral position. The Winn laboratory focuses on human placental development, preeclampsia pathogenesis, the influence of pregnancy on the vascular and immune systems as well as developing technologies for assessing placental health. Projects in the lab range from basic molecular and cellular mechanistic studies to biomarker discovery and clinical cohort studies utilizing a wide range of technologies with a diverse set of collaborators.
- Ph.D or a combined MD and Ph.D
- Strong publication record
- Strong background in reproductive biology biology, vascular biology or immunology is desired
- Experience with tissue culture, flow cytometry, confocal microscopy, transduction, siRNA, CRISPR/Cas9 methods, stem cells/iPCS and omics ideal
- Contact information for three references