- Please submit your application materials via email - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that the subject line is as follows: Subject Line: Dr. Roberts - Postdoc Application, [YOUR NAME]
A post-doctoral position is available in Dr. Tawna Roberts Vision Development and Binocular Vision laboratory. We are looking for an enthusiastic and recent PhD graduate or graduate student who is finishing their doctoral degree in vision science, visual neuroscience, or a related field. The successful candidate will have strong interests in human vision development, binocular vision, strabismus and amblyopia, and is able to successfully carry out projects with infants, children, and adults.
Dr. Roberts is a pediatric optometrist and clinician-scientist at Stanford’s Byers Eye Institute. She is a member of Stanford BioX, an interdisciplinary institute that encompasses three Stanford schools: Medicine, Chemistry, and Engineering. Dr. Roberts is the co-director of the Stanford Human Ocular Motor Lab, member of the Stanford Brain Performance Center, and directs an independent research program in vision development and binocular vision.
- Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree in the relevant fields within the last 3 years
- English proficiency is mandatory
- Familiarity with objective eye movement recordings and visual evoked potentials is preferred
- The applicant must be a good team player
- Experiences in scientific writing and grant application to US funding agencies are advantageous
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter