Please email your application to email@example.com using the subject heading "Postdoctoral Fellow Position".
The Stanford Energy Control Lab has openings for a highly motivated, independent thinker and self-driven postdoctoral fellow/graduate student with background in mechanical engineering and control system and a strong interest in translational research applied to ground vehicles.
The candidate will join the Energy Resources Engineering department Stanford University School of Earth and will work on applying heat transfer and thermodynamics concepts to the problem of state estimation in ground vehicles.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is interested in multi disciplinary research and interested in applying thermodynamics concepts to solve control estimation problems.
- PhD in relevant engineering fields (e.g., mechanical, electrical, automotive)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Proven record of publication in reputable peer-review journals
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- An updated CV
- Complete contact information for three references
- A cover letter describing past research experience (1-2 pages)
- Career goals and a statement of future research interest (1-2 pages)