Interested candidates should send the following items by email to Rhea Lubrin Scott at email@example.com
A Postdoctoral Fellow position is available immediately in the Molecular Imaging Program/Canary Center at Stanford, Stanford University School of Medicine. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and interdisciplinary research group focusing on the cancer early detection using various approaches in experimental biology, transgenic mouse models of oncology, and molecular imaging. This position will be in the laboratory of Dr. Ramasamy Paulmurugan.
- Applicant must have a PhD, MD, or MD-PhD with expertise in preclinical cancer animal models, molecular biology, ultrasound, and molecular imaging, and a strong desire to learn and conduct highly integrative biological research in oncology.
- Priority will be given to candidates with a background in any of the following areas: working with animal models, microRNA biology, preclinical in vivo ultrasound and molecular imaging.
- Successful applicants will have a track record of productive research and publications.
- Candidate must be a motivated, ambitious, and creative scientist with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Brief statement of interest and career goals
- Contact information for 3 references