E-mail mrivas at stanford.edu
Rivas Lab is recruiting a postdoctoral fellow to work on the genetics of common diseases across multiple disease efforts and population cohorts. We will be leveraging genome and exome sequencing data from multi-ethnic populations. Furthermore, we will be developing methods for the analysis of rare variants and their relevance to complex traits.
- Applicants must have a PhD with quantitative expertise.
- Priority will be given to applicants with prior training in statistical genetics.
- Experience with a programming language suitable for computational analysis (e.g. R or Python) is desired.
- The candidate must be enthusiastic, have extremely strong written and oral communication skills, be highly motivated, intellectually creative, able to work independently, and function well as part of a team.
- Successful applicants will have a strong track record of research productivity, presentations, and publications.
- Cover letter detailing research interests and career goals
- Contact information for three references