email Dr. Keren Haroush directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Haroush lab at the Department of Neurobiology has open postdoctoral positions for studying the single neuronal and population basis of social interactions. Our lab employs cutting-edge large-scale neural recordings and targeted perturbation in rich social tasks based on game-theory, combined with advanced analytical approaches, brain-computer interface, machine vision and deep learning to get at how complex social computations are implemented at the single neuron and population level.
- Bright, highly motivated, and friendly graduates with strong background in at least 2 of the following are highly encouraged to apply:
- viral optogenetics/2p imaging,
- Non-human Primates,
- behavior, and engineering/computation.
- Strong background in rodent viral vector approaches is desirable but not required.
- Cover letter
- Contact of 2-3 academic references