Application materials should be sent to Averley Mayo at email@example.com.
Postdoctoral Scholar position available for highly motivated candidates to join the Sarin lab in the Department of Dermatology at Stanford University School of Medicine starting in June 2019 to learn and train in clinical trials and biomarker studies for skin. You can learn more about us at sarinlab.stanford.edu
- M.D. degree with background in clinical trials preferred.
- Prior training or degree received from US/UK/Canadian academic institution or other equivalent institutions required.
- Relevant prior clinical trials experience and/or bioinformatics will be given preference
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills, dynamic and personable patient interaction, commitment to drive scientific projects, motivation for high impact, high quality research, ability to work closely with an interdisciplinary research team.
- Applicants must be able to learn and develop new skills as required for the studies. Ability to work independently is expected.
- Cover letter
- Contact information (emails/phone numbers) for three references