Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are seeking a post-doctoral fellow with background in epidemiology and big data analytics to work on a collaborative study being done with UCSF on the virome of infants. We have collected samples longitudinally from over 100 children for three years. The person in this position will bridge the virome data with immunome, microbiome and metadata to better understand how the virome influences childhood growth and health. We are a highly collaborative group and work with a wide variety of investigators in the Bay Area and overseas.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident with PhD in Epidemiology, Data Science or Microbiology
- Prior work in "omics" analytics and experience in R.
- Enthusiasm for population science
- Ability to work across disciplines in an independent manner
- Cover letter expressing your interest in this position
- Three references