Please send all application materials to: email@example.com
Postdoc position: Center for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine & Imaging / Department of Pathology
We are inviting applications for a full-time postdoctoral scholar with a strong computational background and interest in leading the development of clinical deep learning and other machine learning models to enable improved diagnosis, prognostication, and prediction of treatment response for precision medicine across various oncologic and non-oncologic diseases. Creative, highly motivated individuals with strong problem-solving skills, a record of scholarly productivity, and the ability to work independently, yet collaboratively, in a multidiscliplinary environment with clinicians, computer scientists, and statisticians, are strongly encouraged to apply. Previous experience working with pathology whole-slide images is a strong plus.
The successful candidate will be jointly based at the Center for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine & Imaging (AIMI) and the Department of Pathology at the Stanford University School of Medicine, with opportunities to work with a diverse and dynamic group of researchers applying AI to solve clinically important problems in healthcare.
- PhD and/or MD with a background in Computer Science, Informatics/Biomedical Data Science, Engineering, Statistics, Computational Biology, or a related field
- Prior experience in computer vision, with application of deep learning to medical images
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English
- Contact information for three references
- Brief cover letter describing research interests and career goals