Please apply through the job posting at Academic Jobs Online: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/14840
The Stanford Archaeology Center announces a postdoctoral position in any area of archaeology with a preference for applicants working on global heritage. The main focus of the fellowship will be on published output. The candidate is also expected to teach one course per year, organize one academic conference at Stanford during the fellowship, and engage with faculty and graduate students at the Center. The faculty sponsor of this postdoc will be the faculty director of the Stanford Archaeology Center.
The appointment carries a twelve-month salary commensurate with the University Provost established minimum pay levels. The appointment may be eligible for renewal for up to three years based on satisfactory performance and the existence of funding.
The application receipt deadline is November 1, 2019. Interviews will be held in November 2019 and the position will begin January 6, 2020.
Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postdoctoral scholars are required to be in residence in the Stanford area during the term of the appointment.
- Applicants must have received their Ph.D. no earlier than January 1, 2015, and have completed all degree requirements by December 31, 2019.
- U.S. citizenship is not required.
- A current curriculum vitae
- A statement of proposed research
- A dissertation abstract or summary
- An undergraduate/graduate course proposal, inclusive of syllabus
- A conference proposal
- A writing sample (dissertation chapter or other paper)
- Optional: teaching portfolio
- Three letters of recommendation to be submitted through the job posting at Academic Jobs Online.