If you are interested, please email the application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postdoctoral researcher (or research scientist) positions are available in the Chistol laboratory in Chemical and Systems Biology at the Stanford School of Medicine. Our group studies mechanisms of DNA replication and genome maintenance in eukaryotes using a blend of biochemistry, biophysics, and single-molecule approaches (see more at chistol.stanford.edu).
We are a young and vibrant lab looking for curious and motivated scientists. Candidates should have a PhD in life sciences, physics, chemistry, or related fields with a strong record of excellence and productivity in research. Women and under-represented minorities in academia are encouraged to apply.
- Super-resolution microscopy (PALM, STORM, SIM, oligo-PAINT, STED, etc)
- Single-molecule imaging (TIRF, FRET, other modalities)
- Mammalian/human cell tissue culture
- Protein biochemistry, antibody labeling,
- Genome editing (CRISPR/Cas9) of mammalian/human cells
1. Your CV
2. Contact information for 3 references
3. A brief cover letter outlining your prior experience and current research interests