Please email application materials to Melissa Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Graves laboratory within the divisions of Medical Physics and Radiation and Cancer Biology at Stanford University seeks talented and motivated postdoctoral fellows to investigate immune reactions to radiation in tumor and normal tissues. We are focused on understanding the local and systemic effects of radiotherapy, how they reshape the immune microenvironment, how these processes influence the response and regrowth of tumors following treatment, and how emerging immunotherapies may be exploited to increase tumor control in conjunction with radiotherapy. The ideal candidate possesses a PhD degree in cancer biology, immunology, bioengineering, or a related discipline and has experience with mouse models of cancer and radiotherapy, immune cell profiling, and proteomic technologies.
- PhD in cancer biology, immunology, bioengineering, or relevant discipline
- Productive record of research and publication
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of working effectively with multidisciplinary collaborators
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Names and contact information of 3 references