Please email your application to email@example.com using the subject heading "Postdoctoral Scholar Position".
The Ó Maoiléidigh laboratory in the Department of Otolaryngology at Stanford University School of Medicine is seeking Postdoctoral Scholars interested in computational and mathematical modeling of hearing and balance systems. To understand how the inner ear processes sensory input, our laboratory studies the mechanics and dynamics of auditory and vestibular organs. For more information visit melodylab.stanford.edu.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. Salary will be commensurate with the applicant’s experience and training.
- PhD in physics, engineering, computational neuroscience, computer science, or a related field
- Preference will be given to candidates with a strong background in computational and mathematical techniques, and previous experience modeling biological systems
- Knowledge of dynamical systems theory, fluid mechanics, or statistical mechanics will be advantageous but is not required
1) Cover letter
3) One-page statement of research interests
4) Contact information for three references