A Postdoctoral Fellow position is available between the Interventional Regenerative Medicine and Imaging Laboratory (IRMIL) (PI: Thakor) and Ultrasound Imaging and Instrumentation (PI: Dahl). The candidate should be a highly qualified scientist with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Our focused research program uses therapeutic ultrasound in the context of regenerative medicine. We are looking to develop new technologies and devices to facilitate stem cell functionality, organ priming for stem cell therapy with and without the use of adjuncts (i.e. microbubbles) to improve tissue regeneration and cellular health.
- The successful applicant must have a PhD, MD/PhD or equivalent.
- Experience in ultrasound engineering and therapeutic applications of ultrasound with basic cell biology and animal handling experiences is highly desired.
- He/she should have excellent writing and presentation skills and be able to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and is expected to be organized and highly productive.
- Successful applicants will have a track record of productive research, presentations and publication.
- They will be expected to lead projects, write grants and reports and present at local and national meetings.
- Up to date CV
- A brief statement why you would be a good candidate for this position