Please contact Zoe Richardson (Fellowship Administrative Lead), at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanford University Postdoctoral Fellowship for Nurse Scientists
Stanford University's Clinical Excellence Research Center (CERC) invites applications for our 2020-21 nurse scientist fellowship. Fellows will participate in academic and research activities under the mentorship of CERC faculty. Nurse scientist fellows will be able to establish their own program of research, learn how to promote the integration of their research findings into clinical practice, and gain valuable skills such as grant writing, research design methodologies and public speaking.
- Completion of a research-focused doctorate prior to fellowship commencement;
- A track record of contributing to peer-reviewed publications;
- Prior clinical and/or research expertise;
- Ability to articulate in a written personal statement the applicant’s career goals and objectives;
- An additional statement outlining the candidate’s research goals including specific project(s) and potentially relevant resources at Stanford University that will contribute to and advance Fellowship objectives.
- Applicants must be eligible for Registration with the California Board of Registered Nursing (expected within 6 months of appointment).