Nolij is the software used to view documents uploaded to postdoc web forms. Postdoc candidates upload documents via the Information Sheet/Data Form. After Information Sheet approval, no further uploads to it are possible. The Postdoc can email additional documents to the Admin for upload to Nolij.
In Nolij, the Applicant ID (which is different than EMPLID or Student ID or SUNETID) is needed to view documents. The Applicant ID is found on the Information Sheet and the Recommendation Form. The Nolij field where the Applicant ID is entered is incorrectly labeled "EMPLID".
Finding the Applicant ID on the Information Sheet (Data Form) or Recommendation Form
If the Info Sheet is pending in your workflow:
- From the AXESS main menu, click the OPA/Bechtel Center tab .
- Select "My Approvals" from the Work Flow Transaction list.
- Select "PD-INFO-SHEET" from the Activity drop-down.
- Pending Info Sheets appear.
- Click on an Info Sheet to open and view Applicant ID near the top left of the form.
If the Information Sheet is no longer in workflow, create/search for the Recommendation Form:
- Mouse over the OPA/Bechtel Center tab until links appear.
- Click the Postdoc Administrative Forms link.
- Click Recommendation Form.
- To create a new recommendation form
- Click "Add" and enter the Info Sheet ID#, or
- Click the magnifying glass and search by postdoc name
- Click on the postdoc name in Search Results
- View the Applicant ID near the top right of the form.
- To search for an existing form, enter postdoc first and last names and click "Search."
- Click the transaction ID in Search Results.
- View the Applicant ID near the top right side of the form.
Reviewing Documents in Nolij
- Visit https://imaging.stanford.edu
- If a Java warning appears, click "Proceed without Java."
- In the EMPLID field, enter Applicant ID and press "Enter."
- Click the folder to open.
- Click a document to view.
- Duplicate or unnecessary documents can be deleted with a right click.
Uploading Documents in Nolij
- You can add .pdfs via drag-and-drop from your desktop or email attachment.
- If you can't see the document title in the document list, it didn't upload properly. Scroll to the bottom of the list to confirm.